The sun is out in Seattle! Let’s hope it stays through the weekend. In any case, it’s always a great time to visit one of the many family-owned pumpkin patches and corn mazes in the area. There are some for every taste, whether you’re into getting scared, or just want to stroll with the family. We recommend going soon, as the mazes get worn out towards the end of the month.
Pumpin Patches and Corn Mazes (view details)
- Biringer’s Black Crow Pumpkins & Corn Maze
- Hunter Family Farm
- Trinity Tree Farm
- Bob’s Corn
- Remlinger Farms
- Schilter Family Farm
- Picha Farms
- The Farm At Swan’s Trail
- Foster’s Produce And Corn Maze
- Bellewood Acres
- Stocker Farms
- Hunter Farms
- Gordon Skagit Farms
- Thomasson Family Farm
- Fox Hollow Farm
- Sunrise Hill Farm
Halloween – Scary or Not (view details)
If you’re in a hurry to celebrate Halloween, or if you just like to get scared any time, you have quite a few options.
- Rutledge Haunted Corn Maze
- Carleton Farm Haunted Swamp Carleton Farms
- Wild Waves Fright Fest
- Maris Farms Harvest of Terror
- Stalker Farms Hunt for Zombies Ride
- Zombie Safari Paintball Hayride – Thomas Family Farm
- Nightmare on 9 – Kube 93 fm Haunted House
- Kitsap Haunted Fairgrounds
- Cannibal! The Musical – Unexpected Productions’ Market Theater
- Sexy Jack-O-Lantern Contest
- Poe Unexpected – Black Box Theatre at Edmonds Community College
- Hard Bard – The Bacchae – Stage One Theater
There are also many other non-halloween events big and small happening this weekend, including GeekGirlCon 2013, the Electro Swing Dance Party in Bellevue, Saturday Night on Phinney to name a few…
Want to stay up-to-date on events in Seattle?
Click the new “Follow” button on the calendar of your choice to track related events on your home page.
Did we miss an event?
The calendar is maintained by the community. Feel free to post a missing event on www.hurryout.com.