We’ve got you covered with lots of blues artists playing shows in Seattle this month! From classic to country, you’re sure to find a style that appeals to you. Check out the full list at hurryout.com.
- Ladies of Blues and Soul – Highway 99 Blues Club – Mar 14
- Jeff Herzog and the Jet City Fliers – Bad Albert’s Tap and Grill – Mar 15
- Lloyd Jones Struggle – Highway 99 Blues Club – Mar 15
- Funk E Fusion – Highway 99 Blues Club – Mar 20
- Kaffeine – Lucid Lounge – Mar 27
- Aaron McDonnell – The Triple Door – Mar 27
- Soyaya – Lucid Lounge – Mar 28
- Silk Stockings – The Triple Door – Mar 28
- Lydia Pense and Cold Blood – Dimitriou’s Jazz Alley – Apr 1
- ZZ Ward – The Neptune – Apr 1
- Tommy Castro – The Triple Door – Apr 2
- Billy Brandt – The Triple Door – Apr 11
- Jake Shimabukuro – The Paramount – Apr 26
- Cash’d Out – Johnny Cash Tribute – Tractor Tavern – May 18
Fresh off this season of The Voice, Stephanie Anne Johnson is a Voice Top 20 award-winning indie blues singer/songwriter. Guided by a killer musical instinct, her rich, melodic soundscapes surround her audience and inspire her listeners into a depth of emotional possibility.
Singer-songwriter, Whitney Mongé began her journey busking in the Pike Place Market. Her raspy, sultry vocals are highly reminiscent of Melissa Etheridge and Tracy Chapman. Now, Mongé is fresh off her West Coast tour and plans to release her single “Gracefully”, along with a music video, in the spring of 2014.
Interested in something other than blues music? We’ve got a bunch of genres waiting for you at www.hurryout.com.
Photo credit: Highway 99 Blues Club