Do you find it difficult to discover events and activities using today’s available tools? HurryOut is building a mobile app that helps people quickly find activities that match their personal interests.
As a Software Developer you will:
- Design, develop, test, and maintain software that powers HurryOut’s apps, website, backend, and/or tools
- Work closely with the team for requirements review and prioritization, estimation, scheduling, and user experience design
- Possibly help in other roles as the need arises and depending on your interest (e.g. marketing events, customer interviews…)
- A strong desire to solve a real-world problem using technology. Specifically, improving the way people discover events
- Successfully delivered software projects
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and patterns
- Work better in the fast-paced, fast-changing environment of an early stage startup
- Working towards a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
This is either an internship, or a part-time or full-time position, based on the match.
It is an opportunity in an early-stage, growth-oriented startup with an ambitious goal. The ideal candidate is attracted to the challenge, and is highly determined to make it happen.
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com