Do you find it difficult to discover events and activities using today’s available tools?
We built a mobile app that makes it incredibly simple to find events you’ll enjoy, among hundreds in your area. This is a great time to join and help us launch on Android and further grow our reach.
As a Product Marketing Associate you will:
- Develop awareness and interest in the HurryOut app via weekly newsletters, Twitter and Facebook posts
- Identify, track, and provide insight on key user acquisition, retention and referral metrics. Analyze the impact of product changes and of marketing initiatives
- Establish and maintain relationships with event promoters, users, bloggers, and influencers. Attend relevant gatherings and events
You may also help the team in other marketing efforts, such as:
- Develop and execute special marketing initiatives such as giveaways, launch parties, PR outreach, guerilla marketing…
- Elicit and capture feedback from users
- A strong desire to participate in the launch of a new, disruptive app and help it grow into a successful product
- An interest in learning about customer behavior from data, using strong analytical skills. Knowledge of statistics is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, with an engaging, positive outlook
- Proven record of one or more successful marketing initiatives
- Completed or working towards a degree in Business Administration, or advanced degree in related field
This is either an internship, or a part-time or full-time position, based on the match.
It is an opportunity in an early-stage, growth-oriented startup with an ambitious goal. The ideal candidate is attracted to the challenge, and is highly determined to make it happen.
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com