how can I add events to HurryOut?
Click the “Add an Event” button at the top right of the page. Anyone can add events, not just the organizer. It’s free and takes just a few minutes.
- Go to HurryOut and click the “Add an Event” button, located on the top right corner of the page
- Login with Facebook, create an account, or proceed without signing in (this last option will send a confirmation email before publishing your event)
- Fill in the Edit Event Form – be sure to add the “tags” it’s associated with in the “What” and “Who” fields
- Click Preview to preview your event
- Click Publish to publish immediately for the public to see
If you need assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.
is it free to add events?
Yes. All the current features of the website are free and will remain free.
can anyone add/edit/delete events?
Yes, anyone can add, edit, or delete events within the existing categories. We count on event participants, organizers, promoters, venues, and the general public to keep our site current.
what are those stickers?
They are tags which help narrow your searches.
- On the home page, click on the stickers to select which tags to narrow your search results to.
- On the event detail page, the stickers applied to the event show which tags the event is associated with.