Yes, the Puyallup Fair is now called The Washington State Fair, and it starts this Friday (9/6)!
The official start of school is not the end of summertime fun! In fact, The Washington State Fair — the largest annual attraction in the state of Washington — is just starting! New this year at the Fair: a unique life-size glowing lantern display (Luminasia), a walk-thru 3D experience, a 60-feet tall roller coaster with a unique 80-degree banked inversion, and more…
Also, the Chelan County Fair, the Westport Blues Festival, and the Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival are just a few of the other awesome events happening this weekend around Seattle. See them all on HurryOut.
Festivals | HurryOut
- Night Market and Moon Festival — Sep 7
- 33rd Annual Seattle Peace Concerts — Sundays, until Sep 22
- 37th Annual Wooden Boat Festival — Sep 5-8
- 2013 Chelan County Fair — Sep 5-8
- 2013 Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival — Sep 6-8
- Puget Sound Bird Fest 2013 — Sep 6-8
- Washington State Fair — Sep 6-22
- Westport Blues Festival — Sep 6-8
- LivingSocial Beerfest (volunteer) — Sep 6
- HIGH TIMES US Cannabis Cup — Sep 7-8
- Salmon Return Festival — Sep 7
- Fishermen’s Fall Festival — Sep 7
- Tacoma Craft Beer Festival — Sep 7
- Tumwater Oktoberfest — Sep 7
- Live Aloha Hawaiian Cultural Festival — Sep 8
If a festival isn’t your cup of tea, browse other types of events:
Want to stay up-to-date on events in Seattle?
Never miss an event that matches your interests. Click the new “Follow” button on the calendar of your choice to track related events on your home page.
Did we miss an event?
The calendar is maintained by the community. Feel free to post a missing event on www.hurryout.com.