So you have that special outfit you’ve been dying to wear… but where to go this New Year’s Eve?
Well, unless you’re invited to a private party, you can celebrate with the rest of us at one of the many extravagant events Seattle has to offer.
Check out the extensive list of New Year’s Eve events that organizers, promoters, and fans have posted on HurryOut! Here are some:
Plenty of confettis, party hats, and champagne going around at these “bashes”
- Indulgence - EMP
- Resolution - WaMu Theater
- Bonza Bash - Grand Hyatt
- Moet Masquerade - Citrus
- New Year’s Eve Celebration - Taphouse Grill
- FIRE Big Queer NYE Bash
- SEA 2013 - The Showbox SoDo
- W Seattle’s 2012 Wind-Up - Trace
- New Year’s Eve 2013 - Neighbours
- Year End Countdown - Rock Salt (latin)
Have a ball at these awesome venues. Every dance style is represented! That’s why we love Seattle
- EDM, Hip-Hop, R&B: Last Supper Club, Seamonster Lounge, Chop Suey, Baltic Room
- Bollywood: Jai Ho!, Sparkle
- Salsa: Century Ballroom, Salsa ‘N Seattle
- Tango: Ballard Odd Fellow’s Lodge
- Ballroom, Latin, Swing: Washington Dance Club
- Social GLBTQ: Century Ballroom – West Hall
ENJOY LIVE MUSIC!
Our music calendar shows thousands of concerts all year long. Let’s see who’s playing on Dec 31:
- Brent Amaker & The Rodeo, The Atomic Bombshells, Country Lips at The Crocodile
- Dudley Manlove Quartet, Junior on the Prowl at The Triple Door
- Beats Antique at The Paramount
- Seattle Symphony Chorale and Orchestra Zarabanda at Benaroya Hall
- RoCk’N Dueling Piano Show at 88 Keys
- Martyr Reef & more at El Corazon
- Emerald City Soul Club & DUG at The Lo-Fi
- Fresh Espresso, Grynch, Keyboard Kid, Metal Chocolates at The Neptune
- more music…
Want to do something out of the ordinary this time? Check out these unique experiences:
- Underworld New Year’s Eve
- Inferno Speakeasy (women only)
- Moisture Festival (varieté)
- Jet City Improv
If you don’t like planning ahead, simply head to Capitol Hill, Belltown, or Pioneer Square, where just about every bar provides booze and music for the occasion.
Oh… and the fireworks! As usual the fireworks will be from the Space Needle. Large crowds gather each year to watch them from Gas Works Park, Seattle Center, or Kerry Park.
That’s plenty of choices this year on New Year’s Eve! Which one do you fancy?
Let us know on Facebook or Twitter, or email us some suggestions at email@example.com.
Are we missing an event? Add it now at www.hurryout.com.
Cheer to the New Year!!
Photo: Sean Molin Photopraphy on Flickr (cc)